Saturday, September 29, 2012

Terminator Must Charge

I spent most of last week marking compositions.  I can't say that this is one of my favorite pastimes.  It takes a lot of time to edit them all and their stories tend to be a bit...dramatic.  I get excited when actually find a story where no one dies, gets beaten or goes to jail.  It almost never happens.  Occasionally, though, things like this do happen:


"I went to the sitting room to watch the news and the journalist announced that the people they to watch out themselves because that smartly dressed man he was the robot named Terminator and he was looking for a place to charge himself. 
When I heard that, I went to the shelf to look at the photograph in the album of my brother.  I saw the robot in the picture then I knew that my brother is the one who made it so let me help it to avoid the policemen." - Lucky

I may or may not have laughed out loud, by myself, in the living room.  Of course, the robot then went on to kill several officers of the law with a hand grenade. Thus continuing the cycle. 

No comments: